Bug fixes for V2.0.3

Home Forums General discussion Bug fixes for V2.0.3

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar Anonymous 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Itzalive
    Developer

We have just release FreeWorship V2.0.3 which includes a large number of bug fixes and several improvements. We have gone through all the the errors that have been reported, found the source and replicated the majority of them. This has allowed us to fix all but 2 of them, one of which is very minor and has only so far occured once to our knowledge. The other is more serious, some of you have been reporting that FreeWorship V2 introduced an issue whereby FreeWorship would randomly close. We have no other information other than this and our logging system hasn't recorded anything. In order to try and tackle this problem please let us know if this happens to you, your operating system, FreeWorship version and what you were doing when it happened. We have added new features to FreeWorship V2.0.3 to better record any issues however the more information we have the faster we can find a solution.

We are working to provide completely stable version but we need your help to tell us any problems you find.

Anonymous

Now I will not be limited to fades, I can use fancy transitions using my HP8730w C2D laptop. I eagerly look forward to use the program on Sunday. Thank you guys and God bless.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.