Can I use a video as a Background for lyrics?

Home Forums I can do it better Can I use a video as a Background for lyrics?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  andrewlee1982 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

YellowCOin
    Participant

I have been hoping that I can start using motion backgrounds for our Lyrics at church. One can find a number of good videos to use online but officially, there is currently no way of using videos this way, that I know of care to help out please?

SccTech
    Participant

lyrics can have images, videos, and even a live video feed just put a video in as a background it has been working for a while.

YellowCOin
    Participant

Hi SccTech

Yes how silly of me. I learned this exactly a minute after I opened this thread. Can I ask which formats are best to use? the video seems to be jittering. The video doesn’t jitter outside FW.

andrewlee1982
    Participant

As long as the video can be played on VLC media player, you’re good to go.

Be sure you have a strong enough dedicated video card to play motion backgrounds which are more intensive (i.e. higher resolution, higher bit-rate).

wilshaw
    Participant

how do i set a video to a Background ?

andrewlee1982
    Participant

In the window where you navigate to choose pictures, you can navigate around and select a video to become the motion background. As long as the video format is supported by VLC, it will play.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.