Can't find downloaded songs?

Home Forums General discussion Can't find downloaded songs?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar RiverChurch 10 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    RiverChurch
    Participant

Hi all,
    I’m working off Pro, but when I try to download a CCLI song, I then can’t find it in the song selection – any help would be great, please. (This seems to be a recent issue for me as I’ve downloaded before – if anyone could just talk me through what to do, I’d appreciate it as it may be me and my “Shrek” fingers doing something wrong!)

petehughes
    Developer

Hi,

Sorry you are experiencing issues with this.

So you confirm that this did used to work for you?

Did you update the software and then discover it didn’t work?

Many thanks,

Peter

RiverChurch
    Participant

Hi Peter,
    Yes, it’s been working before. No, software was the same. Downloaded an update last night in the hope it may be something to do with that, but no joy. Having to manually copy and paste song lyrics from CCLI in order to create a song at the moment.
    Will

petehughes
    Developer

Hi Will,

I will look into this as a priority and get back to you likely tomorrow.

Many thanks,

Peter

petehughes
    Developer

Hi Will,

Sorry we are still trying to look at this. We have also found issues with the feature and are trying to work out how best to resolve them.

Apologies for the delays.

Kind regards,

Peter

petehughes
    Developer

Hi Will,

We have isolated the issue. SongSelect changed the way downloads are made to stop people downloading the entire database. So we have had to make some new changes to account for this.

We will be introducing these towards the end of this week.

Kind regards,

Peter

RiverChurch
    Participant

Hi Peter,
    Thank you so much for looking into this and sharing your discovery. Look forward to the updates and really appreciate your help.
    God bless,
    Will

petehughes
    Developer

Hi Will,

We have now fixed the issue.

Please ensure you are updated beyond 3.4.2.170. (Just download the latest version from our website if you are unsure)

Sorry for the issue and the delays in fixing. Let us know if there are any more issues please!

Many thanks,

Peter

RiverChurch
    Participant

Hi Peter. Thank you for sorting the issue out. I’ll download the latest version this evening and see what happpens. Thank you for your help – greatly appreciated!

RiverChurch
    Participant

Hi Peter. Just got home and downloaded the latest version and I’m sorry to say that FW won’t even let me access the Song Search now. I get an error message coming up in the top right of the screen that says “the target has been thrown by…” and I can’t remember the rest of the message. If I get chance this evening, I’ll have a look and see if I can send you the whole message.
    Will

RiverChurch
    Participant

Hi Peter,
    Just been checking that I’ve downloaded the correct version of the update and, yes, it is the latest one I have. When I click on the Tools tab and then the search SongSelect option, I am getting this message in the top right window: The following error occurred -“Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.”. An error report will be automatically submitted the next time you start FreeWorship
    Will

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.