ESV Bible Plugin not installing

Home Forums Help me! ESV Bible Plugin not installing

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Donaldoxise 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi
    Why does FreeWorship3 give an “Error:Could not import file as Bible” when we try to install our new purchased plugin?
    How can we fix this to get it installed?

petehughes
    Developer

Hi,

Sorry you are having issues.

Our Bible purchasing has recently been overhauled.

You should not need to do anything other than ensure you are logged into FreeWorship using the account that you ordered from. The Bible will then automatically be added to your database.

Let me know if this isn’t happening.

Many thanks,

Peter

Hi Peter

We have version 3.4.2 of Freeworship. We have logged out of FreeWorship, restarted our computer, logged back in and tried to import. It keeps giving us and error when trying to install the .dll file.

Is there something specific we need to do, put the .dll file in a specific folder maybe before installing?

Thank You
    Wilmar

petehughes
    Developer

Hi Wilmar,

Apologies I’m clearly not doing a good job of explaining!

So you don’t need to import or install anything. It is correct that the Bible will not install in this way.

Can you go into Tools > database manager please, click on Bibles and just send me a screenshot? So I can see what’s going on!

Many thanks,

Peter

Larne Cong Ch
    Participant

I have been having issues displaying ESV bible versions.
    I can see that ESV should display but it displays as ASV. I have tried emailing but am getting no responce.

andrewlee1982
    Participant

@Larne, is your ESV Bible a plugin, or was it imported as an XML file?

If it is the latter, please check the XML file’s content, to see if the Bible’s abbreviation is accidentally named as “ASV” instead of “ESV”. A simple text search in the XML file should help you conclude this matter.

If it is the former, being a Bible plugin, I hope FW team can address your issue.

BrianBogue
    Participant

Mesterolone Como Usar
    Plunging is not really the only way to unclog a bothersome lavatory. In case the water from the basin is resting reduced and also you know there’s a block, try dropping hot water into the basin with some height, to make use of adequate force to assist transfer over the clog.
    Do Oral Steroids Help Piriformis Syndrome
    Keep the choices open up. Check out a number of properties and online auctions, even up to closing on your property of preference. Research other houses extensively to discover what you might be missing out on. The very last thing for you to do is close over a home, just to find out a block away, a better house was less expensive and more centrally situated for yourself.
    Anavar Year Round
    Usually do not anxiety producing faults in your own life. If you never ever made any mistakes you would stop being man and you also would struggle to learn from these errors. Outstanding ideas have come from people creating mistakes, learning from their store and generating modifications on their suggestions so they are a hit.
    Turinabol For Female

Donaldoxise
    Participant

Anadrol 50 Jak Brac
    You ought to review your life coverage plan from time to time to make certain that still it suits the requirements of your family. Stuff like marital life, breakup, along with the birth of your new baby normally need men and women to get a lot more substantial protection compared to they experienced to begin with.
    Tren 100 Stack
    Maximize the results of your email marketing by inspiring your potential customers to answer every single e-mail. Always read and answer to these email messages quickly. Developing a personal connection with every of your respective readers is the simplest way to convert them into dedicated consumers. This can be the best way to get more distinct opinions on the success of your time and efforts.
    Testosterone Enanthate 250 Dosage In Ml
    If you at some point intend to transfer your kids directly into a regular institution plan, then be sure that your home schooling software readies them for that. Try to obtain a duplicate of your college course load to the calendar year they will re-enter the program to make sure that they will be on track with or in front of their type. Additionally, get them study on the conventional institution schedule, lunches and all sorts of.
    Testosterone Cypionate 300 Mg For Sale

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.