How do I add the NIV bible

Home Forums Help me! How do I add the NIV bible

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  andrewlee1982 1 day, 22 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

TkaBaptist_NZ
    Participant

I have subscribed to Pro version and chose the NIV as the free option but cannot see how to get it onto my computer.

TkaBaptist_NZ
    Participant

Does anyone ever look at these. I have tried emailing and in here and am getting no answers to my question and still cannot access my free copy of the NIV bible

andrewlee1982
    Participant

Please allow me to ask you a few questions to get a better sense of the issue.

1. Are you logged in with your FreeWorship account on the application? (On menu: Help -> Log in)
    2. When you open the Database Manager (On menu: Tools -> Manage Database) and click on the Bible tab (middle icon, between Song and Slide Set icons), what do you see to the right of the “New International Version” Bible (or Anglicised, if that was what you got)? Does it say “Purchase” or does it say something else?

I’m just another user, and not an owner of the Pro version, so I can’t really speak for issues specifically related to features available for Pro users. Hopefully answers to these questions can better help diagnose your situation. (It really helps the community in the forum to answer your question if better details were provided instead of a general one-sentence description, i.e. what actions you have tried, what are some observations.)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.