New Beta!

Home Forums FreeWorship Beta New Beta!

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar andrewlee1982 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    petehughes
    Developer

Hey lovely users,

We have reopened our Beta testing environment! We are looking for users who want to help test new features, enhancements or general bug fixes to download the Beta version and tell us what you think.

Please use this forum thread so we can separate the feedback out!

Download

Let us know what you think.

Peter

andrewlee1982
    Participant

@peterhughes I’d love to help. Is there a notable list of work done (new features, enhancements, optimizations, bugfixes) to share? Otherwise it’s exploratory testing to simply dig around and I wouldn’t know what helpful or targeted feedback to give the FW Dev team.

andrewlee1982
    Participant

When editing the Bible, I found that selecting the Bible version will adjust the dropdown box to the length of the Bible name’s text. That messes up the layout of the edit screen, unfortunately.

Here’s the screenshot before I edited anything.

Screenshot Before Editing

Here’s the screenshot when I changed the font with the font name longer than the dropdown box size. The resizing did not happen for font name (which I deem to be good).

Screenshot 2 - After selecting font with long name from dropdown

Here’s the screenshot when I changed the Bible version where the name is longer than the dropdown box size. The resizing happened, and stretched, resulting in UI layout change.

Screenshot 3 - After selecting Bible with long name from dropdown

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.