Stage Monitor

Home Forums General discussion Stage Monitor

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Emem 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

dchowell58
    Participant

Is there any way to change what gets displayed on the stage monitor. I am using a laptop woth 2 USB connected video cards which gives me a total of three actual video cards (the laptop is one). What I am trying to do is this: our choir uses a monitor to sing the lyrics so they don't have to look down into their folders. Sometimes during the service, the anthem specifically, they need to see the words but the congregation does not. So my setup works great, I would just like to fill the stage monitor with the words while I just show my laptops background image on the large projector. That way the congregation knows that just the choir is singing. Is this possible?

Thanks so much, really like the software and how it is laid out. Easy for running the show.

Emem
    Developer

Yeah it's possible. You can press F7 to hide the presentation display and the stage display will continue to function as normal.

As an added bonus, if you want to fill the stage display (ie, get rid of the bars on the top and the side), you can go to the "Stage" tab in the preferences and set the sliders for "Title Space" and "Next Slide Space" to 0. You'll have to do this live though. And you'll have to remember to slide them back when you're done with the anthem.

desire
    Participant

Hello please help i am having problem with my public or congregation screen though i ve extended the screen of my laptop to the congregation projector and when i click at drop down menu at the top right corner where you have pnp and other to show only my extended screen but when broacasting live to the congregation,the congregation screen will show something funny,in the congregation screen instead of showing the bible verse on the background video,it will rather show the backgound video very small at the botton side of the screen and other parts remains blank i mean black with display of TIME at topside and the bible verse different side with a black background,i dont know but it seems i am not doing something right,please kindly help Thanks.

vanualailai_chris
    Participant

Hi,

Is there an option to just have a plain black background for stage display whilst the main presentation display continues with the custom background. The reason for this is I want to pull the lyrics from the stage display using NDI and overlay it on our livestream video..

Emem
    Developer

Not right now. But it is something that we’d like to work on in the future

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Emem.
    • This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Emem.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.