Unexpected error after loading 3.5.0

Home Forums Help me! Unexpected error after loading 3.5.0

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Developer

Hi everyone. Thanks for your patience with this. The issue seems to have been caused by some updated 3rd party code. We’ve made the necessary changes to FreeWorship and are just running some final tests before we release an update.
    The fix will be contained in version 3.5.1.183 which should be available for download within in the next 24 hours.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by AvatarEmem.
    Participant

Does anyone have the downloadable version before the version that is having the issue by any chance? Can you post the link?

Participant

Thanks for all your hard work to provide us with this great tool!
    David

Developer

Hi everyone,

Apologies that you are having issues.

We have been made aware of this and have been working hard to resolve it. We have issued a release last night which should have fixed the problem.

Please let me know if that isn’t the case.

Many thanks,

Peter

Participant

Thanks Pete,

I’ve downloaded the updated version and all seems well.

Thanks so much for resolving this quickly – it’s much appreciated, especially in getting this done in holy week, when I’m sure we’re all busy. It’s great to have this in place for the Easter services.

Blessings,

Neil B

Participant

I am having the same problem and have tried all the fixes above to no avail.

I sent an email via the website including screenshots some 2 weeks ago and have had no response. The whole of Holy Week and Easter without projection. Cheers guys

I had paid the £100 upgrade to PRO a few months back and really wish I hadn’t now. I’m just totally fed up with FW after its last update. Spent hours in desperation trying to fix it

I’ve written again today asking for my money back. Will keep people posted.

Rev Malcolm Rogers

Participant

Can someone please advise when the latest version of FW is working properly with no errors or failures. For now I am holding on version 3.3.3 till I hear otherwise. Thanks.
    Lakeview Fellowship Church

Grasonville MD – USA

Participant

I downloaded the latest version yesterday hoping it would resolve various issues but it couldn’t read my service schedules. It also caused my paid for bible plugin to disappear. So I decided to purchase the pro version as it came with a free bible plugin. Unfortunately this didn’t enable me to access previous service schedules (it said it couldn’t find them on the disc).it could save a schedule but still not access it. To cut a long 10 hrs of screen time short my solution was to download the portable version and extract the files which I saved to a new folder. On loading it could now read the service schedule fws files but the song data file needed to be updated by copying over the data file from my previous version. All seems to be working ok. On top of this my laptop crashed due to a Windows update error so hymn books were the order of the day this morning’s service. They could catch on !!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.