update

Home Forums Help me! update

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  andrewlee1982 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

stanfordavenue
    Participant

Trying to update from 3.3.4 to 3.4.2 but it keeps failing (on both of the laptops we use),

ippians413
    Participant

I suspect related … as the download links on the freeworship.org.uk website appear to be broken

andrewlee1982
    Participant

I believe the DEV team intentionally removed the download for 3.4.2, as there were some critical issues that they need to mitigate. However, don’t lose hope. It is still downloadable, as mentioned in the forum by their DEV team.

Downloading old versions of FreeWorship

I advise using 3.4.1, as it was the most stable recent release.

Emem
    Developer

Thanks for your patience on this. We’ve now fixed the problem and you should be able to download 3.4.2

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by  Emem.

bbacle
    Participant

I had 3.4.2 on my computer and it wanted to update (said there were 2 bug fixes).
    So I updated, thinking it would fix some bugs, but guess what?
    It made things worse.
    Now I can’t get my powerpoint to show up and it opens up powerpoint down in my taskbar, and the only way I can close it is to go into task manager and end task.
    Is there a way that I can go back to an earlier version as this one is giving me headaches and I need it to be ready for Sunday?

andrewlee1982
    Participant

@bbacle, I hope you read my post above. As I had advised, please download 3.4.1 instead.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.