Video Backgrounds

Home Forums General discussion Video Backgrounds

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Itzalive 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    TeamBel
    Participant

Looking over your program and wondering if you can tell me how to set a video

as a background? I have got a video playing, but cant seem to find out how to

set it as a motion background for lyrics. Thanks for what you guys are doing!

Itzalive
    Developer

As of version 2.0 video backgrounds can be selected from the same browser that is used to select image backgrounds. That is the third tab down on the background style settings. Browse to the video as you would in Windows Explorer and select it. It will appear as an still preview image in the preview box but when you go live to projector it will play the video looping in the background. You can select any options for it using the gear in the top right of the browser.

bobcat7677
    Participant

So how would you add a video stream?  According to the “Proposed Features” section support for this has been added but I don’t see how to do it…

Itzalive
    Developer

Video streams are only avaliable as a foreground item at the moment; which the proposed feature refers too. I can confirm now that the next version of FreeWorship will also include video stream backgrounds.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.